My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Thursday 12 December 2013

Christmas Greetings.............

Another array of beautiful designs, These now will probably be the last until after Christmas, These 4 have been on the go for weeks but things have been hectic here with one thing and another.
 
 
I would like to take this opportunity Also to  thank my Cutting team for their continued support and have done A wonderful job with everything I send them!  So Thank you Angie Walker, Diane Baldrey, Marion Enefer and Carol Easton....
 
To all my customers that have continued to support Forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk Thank you so very much! Look forward to the coming year when I have a little surprise in store....
 
Happy Christmas to all of you, and all the very best for 2014......
 
 
 
 
Summer Flower Basket
 
                                                              Candle Window Card
                                                     Birthday Oval Aperture Card

                                                            Sympathy Angel Topper

No comments:

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath