My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Oh My Just Look at these!!!!

I have now finished the NEW Box Card Designs.... and have just two of them here The Nativity Box and The 21st Box .. Bother are stunning once made....
 
We also have the Filigree Door Card.. Filigree Topper, Birthday wishes Flower topper, Happy Birthday Wishes topper.... Be Mine Sweet Valentine Card...
 
And that's all for today... You will have to wait now till tomorrow to see the new designs ..
 
They come in all formats for all machines.. If you can't see your format just drop me a line happy to help!!!!
 
 
 
 







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stunning as always.

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath