My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Sunday 3 June 2012

A Ring to Cherish

A really BEAUTIFUL piece for you to make & Give or just to keep..
Well I devoted just over 6 months to this particular design and now my work has been rewarded it's now finished.... I designed in silhouette studio and cut on my silhouette Cameo machine from golden haze conqueror concept card.. Sprayed with repositional spray glue and doused in glamour dust...
The ring is approx 3 inches in height so pretty substantial... Looks lovely in or out of the box..

Available NOW here  www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk 




5 comments:

Linda said...

Such intricate work, very beautiful. x

Bee Crafty said...

Tina that is beautiful x

Tine said...

Hi Tina. Amazing creation especially the intricate facets on the ring. I can tell it had taken you some time to create & perfect.
Tine :)

fatmonica said...

It's stunning!

Carole said...

This is amazing Tina, what a feat!!
Well done!
I have just got my Robo so need to learn about it first, as soon as i know what i'm doing i will be buying some of your amazing files.

Carole x

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath