My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Friday 27 January 2012

Discounts now 10% off IN the Store!!!!!

Hello Everyone,






Just a quick reminder so you don't miss out!!! I have added discounts again to the store till 31st January Only...



I have added some new Designs to the store here For Mother's Day... Take a peak! http://forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk/Shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_16&products_id=948 they are in GSD...SVG..& Studio format.. And they are just Beautiful.. so please don't forget to check them all out...





Please note that all templates on the site are Cameo compatible and will be converted for you, Just drop me a message with your payment which software you are currently using and I will forward the file format of your choice..

















As always thank you for taking the time to visit and enjoy your browsing.

Happy Crafting





Forevermemories team.

No comments:

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath