My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Monday 7 November 2011

Line Art Freebie


Well here it is for you to try.... I have done my best to make sure everything is straight forward for you... You will need your pens and your blade for this one... cut/Draw  by colour to get the effect I have!
I suggest you do your pen toll work first so it doesn't slip after cutting... I also hope that you using SVG format can use it too.. I am sure you will all let me know if I need to make any changes for you.

As always thank you for your visit to my world and if you can leave your thoughts it would  be appreciated.

You can download Studio A4...Cameo 12 x 12 SVG & GSD..




16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Thanks so much!
Karen

Annette said...

so pretty, Tina - thanks!

Lorna said...

I just love Hearts (hearts and flowers) ! Thank you for this gorgeous file.

Lorna

Anna said...

WOW another beautiful file. Thank you so very much!!!

Caroline said...

gorgeous freebies! Thanks Tina :)

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [08 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Pumpy said...

This is so elegant. xxxx

Trisha said...

So lovely. I'll have to try it this weekend. It will be my first pen project. Thank you, Tina.

Anonymous said...

Wow this is beautiful, thank you for sharing your talents.

Sue said...

Wonderful card, thank you very much for sharing the file

Anonymous said...

ty!

Nicola said...

THANKYOU.XXX

Jean said...

Beautiful Tina. Can't wait to try this.
Jean

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty, thank you for sharing.

kendell said...

I am just so thankful I came across your blog. Thank you so much for sharing your work it is really appreciated. Kindest regards

Soraya said...

Thanks for this lovely file! using pens is scaring, but this is such a lovely design that must be used!

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath