My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Friday 21 October 2011

BRAND NEW DESIGNS!!!

My MOJO went walk abouts and I just couldn't get round to designing anything, in fact I felt lost and thought seriously about giving up completely. Since I got my CraftROBO I have given everything I have to other's so they have beautiful and different designs and something unnique you just can't buy in any shop.

Well it's now returned once again so while I have the inspiration I have been busy...

This is 3d scalloped and really a lovely design and would be well received as a gift, It will be available in GSD...STUDIO & SVG... and will be on the website sometime tomorrow.

I also have an 18th key same design which will also be in the same formats and listed on the website.

Thank you so much to everyone for your continued support.



No comments:

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath