My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Monday 22 August 2011

New Card Kits....

My New designs waiting to be validated on Craftsuprint.com    I am not really an expert with graphic designs but I have in cooperated my template bases to make these designs along with purchased graphics.
Sincere Thanks goes to Diane Scotland who is a very talented card maker for her superb work.

Baby Boy Back to Front card kit
                                                     Baby Girl back to front card
                                                  3d Bauble back to front card
                                                       Flower umbrella back to front card
                                                      Christmas Lantern back to front card

No comments:

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath