My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Wednesday 6 April 2011

We are Sailing...

Well I am not very good at Mens/boys designs I never know what to do to be honest so normally I have to go and purchase from a store......Naughty yes I know but boys things are just not me.
However saying that I designed this one On Sunday and yes it's for the boys/men in your lives, In this particular photo it's for Father's Day but I will be including Birthday sentiments within the template so you have a choice of which occasion you are celebrating.


Designed by Me and cut and assembled By Marion Enefer and what a super job she has done, Thank you Marion very much!


 

No comments:

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath