My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Friday 18 March 2011

N.E.C.Birmingham

Well the time has come round again and so quickly.. I am busy cutting my New designs for showing at the NEC.. If your going don't forget to check out the Graphtec Stand where you will be able to see all my samples I have designed cut and assembled especially for the Show...

Alot of time and card has gone into these samples So please go view then if you have time..

I will upload to here once I have finished for you all oversea's to see too.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hi Tina can't wait to see them on your blog as NEC is too far away for me although would like to go to it as secc in March is rubbish lol.please pop on over to my blog as there's a award for you.hugs Denise xx

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath