My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Father's Day

Father's Day is June 19Th 2011.. And I have now finished this Wonderful Design with that date in mind...However You could use for any male Occasions..
This particular template has taken more than a year in the making I have really put some hard grafting into this I can tell you! The times it has been cut and re cut then pushed back on the burner as I just couldn't get it right..


Saying all that I have now cut it and assembled but it will need alot of patience .. It will only go together one way and if you twist slightly it will be off course completely..I have cut from golden haze Conqueror concept card and layered with black in places and added some peel offs to give it a bit of bling.


Available now here!!!!
http://www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk/ As always Thank you so much for your visit and if you like what you see please feel free to leave a comment they are all appreciated..



5 comments:

Katherine said...

Beautiful card and fab for boys of any age :)

Katherine said...

Beautiful card and fab for boys of any age :)

Kat

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Very clever :) Fab card

Mima said...

Hola Tina,
I'm glad you finally put it out, because its just lovely. TFS, Mima

Tracie H said...

Amazing!!

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath