My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Tuesday 8 March 2011

3D Christening Bracelet & Box

Oh my what a stunning piece we have here!!! It's just amazing what you can achieve from card and make it so life like.. It's really Beautiful this piece and I for one would enjoy giving as a gift.
I have designed in inkscape and exported to robo master.. retraced and cut through the new silhouette studio software for a cleaner and faster cut..

It's been cut from Conqueror concept pink dew 250 gsm card and inlayed with silver mirri card.. Adorned with Lattice once again to make complete.. Come with hexagon box and lid template for your to give as a special gift.

If you would like to purchase this Design you can do so here.

It's unique and exclusive to www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk Not anywhere have I seen a design like this.




No comments:

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath