My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year's Day 1st January 2011

Firstly Happy New Year to you all!


I have been working solidly alday designing new templates for 2011.. It's not been an easy job I can tell you as I thought I had lost my mojo once again! but I persevered and I have designed 4 New designs for this year already, The rest will be done one at a time, I have loads upon loads of idea's but I must put these idea's in template format and sometimes that is not easy to do.

I have a new concept of card as well for you all which I think personally will be very popular with you all, But you will have to wait on that one till I have cut and assembled the first of the series.


See you all soon Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

Scrappinbutterfly said...

i can't wait to see what else you come up with! All of your designs rock!

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath