My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Monday 13 December 2010

I am Home !!!

Yes I had to leave the sunshine country of Egypt for cold England... While I was on my holidays we had 5 shark attacks thankfully not where I was staying but 3 hotels up the coast, and how scary was that.. 3 Russians lost limbs from shark attacks and one unfortunate German lost her life.. So sad!

Anyway I am back now and plenty of inspiration for new templates which I will put to work tomorrow...

Hope to see you soon..

3 comments:

Ginger (Games) said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a warm and relaxing time.

Mima said...

Hola Jennie,
Welcome back! What an exciting vacation! I hope you were able to take plenty of pictures. I am happy that you are well rested, and are filled with plenty of inspiration. Season’s Greetings...

Sandie said...

Glad you are back safe. We were at Hurghada at the same time, so I know just how frightening it would have been. Hope you're rested, but inspired!

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath