My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Wednesday 29 September 2010

So Many

Unfinished templates just waiting to spring into action.. I don't know if I will ever get all I have started finished..

My uncut folder is over flowing with inspiration but not enough hours in the day to complete them all..

I must get on just thought I would post to let you all know there's plenty to come from my little world I live in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW Tina! You have been busy! I didn't think it had been that long since I visited your site, but it looks like you have been very busy!! You are so very, very talented and your creations are amazing!! I am going to attempt to put one of these together :) Thanks so much!!

Tamara

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath