My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Thursday 15 July 2010

Scalloped 3d Pram

This is another Pram I have designed in inkscape and exported most of the design to retrace in robo master to cut on craft ROBO machine.
There is two different hoods you can use on this 3d template, One with a oval hood that layers and the other a square shaped hood also layered Both look just beautiful when cut and assembled, as you can see from the pictures below.
I have cut from white perfumed card and trimmed with peach, I personally wouldn't add much else to this design in regards decoration as it's rather lush now I think..And so different from any other template on the market..


If you wish to purchase this template please visit www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk for your unique Design You will find in the baby section of CraftRobo, also includes a box template and a stand so the pram doesn't fall over..

But I am sure you will leave you comments to let me know what you think?

Oval shaped Hood below
Square shaped hood below



1 comment:

Micah said...

Oh my goodness, your 3d art is AMAZING!!

Kerowyn's response (my 2yo) is emphatic "BABY!! BABY!!" which I think means she likes it too.

TYFS

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath