My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Busy

Well as well as being very busy with work and getting new templates finished, I have not really had time to blog..

I intended to blogg over the weekend with another free template for you to all download But on Saturday we had a call telling us our oldest Daughter had had a car accident..
We were worried sick to be honest as everywhere our daughter goes her twin daughter's of 7 months go with her, so they were in the car at the time.

A large Lorry had decided he wanted to change lanes and did so without indicating or looking judging from the police statement.

My daughter's car is a complete write off...

But my daughter and my grand-daughter's walked away thank god..

So sorry I haven't posted but will get round to it later this week

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thank God your Daughter and Grand Children are all OK Tina. I hope you Daughter gets over the shock soon. Denise X

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath