My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Father's Day 20th June

Father's Day here in the UK on the 20th June this year.. I have designed this in Inkscape and exported as a bitmap and retraced in robo master to cut on craft robo.
No part of this design has been traced from any football clubs logo I have designed from shapes in inkscape so while it may be similar it's not a direct copy.

The fronts of the doors have thread holes so you can thread your teams colours through and you can also change the logo should you wish to do so by taking out the middle which will leave you just the shield shape.

I have cut from White perfumed card 200 gsm and the shirts and logo from red hammer card 250gsm. football embellishments were an extra I added later..

Your can get yours here...

Thanks for looking!!






1 comment:

Claire said...

great cards, I haven't sorted anything for fathers day yet, I'd better get my skates on :)
xx

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath