My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Thursday 27 May 2010

Cherry Blossom Wedding Door

Another for Weddings here.. Full of Cherry Blossoms to the front , also the front folds back on itself to look like a Garden gate effect and also bows out. Inside you will find a Stoned patterned arch with Bride and Groom each standing inside the arch, also has a patterned partition.. Will also have the wedding Sentiment within your template I just forgot to add when I was cutting.

I have designed this in inkscape But because of the intricate detail I have saved some as DFX and doesn't cut as quick or quietly as the exporting, But it's Beautiful when fully made and you can add more blossoms if you so wish, I have only added a few due to time commitments.

I have cut from pink and white perfumed card which is 200 gsm on speed 10 and thickness 27, Oh and I nearly forgot pink cap.... I never change my cap I know I am naughty but it's easier for me to work this way.

As always Thank you for looking and your comments would be appreciated if you have time to leave one.

Template is now available from my website http://www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk/



3 comments:

Katherine said...

WOW - absolutely beautiful.

TFS

Kat

suezoos1 said...

Don't think I've ever seen a card as beautiful as this one.

Suzzi said...

I am breathless. You sure spent some time on this that only we would understand to create this and that makes us appreciate it even more.

Thanks for sharing your God given talent.

Suzzi

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath