My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Saturday 20 February 2010

Mother's Day Vase

AH just beautiful for Mother's Day once again which incidentally is on 14th March here in the UK.
I have combined the fancy box and the daffodils and made a vase for them to sit in just nicely.
I have designed this in inkscape and exported for tracing in robo master. Cut from perfumed card and vellum..
And here you have another that is everlasting......Hope you like it? it's available on my website now !!! www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Tina! Games

Sam said...

Gorgeous - wow hun you have been busy while I havent been here.
Sam x

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath