My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Saturday 28 November 2009

Saturday 28/11/09

The last couple of weeks have been with my Daughter, She is heavily pregnant and the due date is the 25th December, But because she is expecting twins she will have a Cesarean on the 7th December. All through her pregnancy she has suffered badly from Hyperemisis which is constant morning sickness and dehydrating her to water retention and now water infection. We are going to the hospital twice weekly for the babies to be monitored and to obviously make sure Mum to be is ok. She hasn't really slept for weeks being so big and so uncomfortable.. I think we will all be glad when they are born and my daughter can get some well earned rest.

I haven't been crafting much as I just haven't had time But I am hoping to get back to designing when My New Grand daughter's arrive..

2 comments:

Caroline said...

hard enough to carry one at a time, a hug for your daughter! I hope the time goes quickly for all of you! cheers, caz

Anonymous said...

I'd have to agree with Caz. Hope your daughter gets some rest. You can craft later, take care of the family. Hugs, Ginger

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath