My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Wednesday 21 October 2009

Santa's Coming !

Another Edition to the Door Collection.. This one has Santa to each front of the card layered. I designed in Inkscape and exported as a bitmap reopened in paint and saved a a jpeg for retracing in robo master. It's again adorned with lattice which I think just makes it look so special..

One of my lovely team Member's Jan cut and assembled this one for me, And what a lovely job she has done. Jan's work is always inspiring and her attention to detail is second to none. I just love the way she makes my card templates come alive..

You can get your template here from www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk .............


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Another very impressive project. Great work.

Charlie said...

Impressive for sure - you must have patience beyond my imagination but BEAUTIFUL work. Thanks for sharing.

Glen said...

I LOVE this card Tina. You are too clever. TFS.

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath