My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Sunday 18 October 2009

More Work

Sorry for delay in posting here But I have really had my hands full, I have been working on a project now for over 6 months and it's nearly finished.. Aah a rest I hear you say, Yes I need a rest..
The new venture will be up running and released just before Christmas, Most of you know me for my Digital cutting templates, well a change is coming or should I say a alternative... You will see my New Designs in Different light completely. But enough of the tease you will have to keep posted here to see exactly what it is I have up my sleeve .....

I have finished this today a little gift/money envelope for Christmas,, quite natty I think!!


2 comments:

Ann said...

what a lovely idea Tina.

Sam said...

Wow Tina - they wouldn't throw this voucher holder away like the regular ones that come with them from the shops. Brill idea hun
sam x

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath