My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Monday 7 September 2009

The Angels are watching

Another for Christmas, this one features an Angel on the front which is 3d when made up and a beautiful Bell inside with holly and a poinsettia... Designed in inkscape so is available too as SVG format.. you can purchase it here Or visit my website to see what Else we have on offer... www.forevermemoriesforyou.co.uk



1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow. I run out of words when I see your stuff. Read your previous post too, well done you, richly, obviously deserved. Good for Graphtec for recognising your skill too.

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath