My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Friday 13 February 2009

YorkieMom's Creative Corner

You can visit Pam's Blog here Here you will find cards that will take your breath away, I was lucky to receive a work of art from Pam for my Birthday and to say It was Beautiful was an understatement. My Daughter and her New Husband also received a card for their Wedding too which was Simply Stunning I have to say.

All of her work is Just so inspiring and anyone would be overjoyed to have something made By Pam. She is now part of the Pazzels Inspiration Design Team. And I am sure anyone using her Designs will be very pleased.

I will get to Visit you One day Pam while I am in Florida, So get the Kettle on!

No comments:

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath