My Latest Design

My Latest Design
Cascading Swan Wedding Door..

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Forever In Our Hearts Book Card & Stand

Tuesday 10 February 2009

FREEBIE

This is a freebie I have just uploaded to UKS for all member's to download and use for perosnal use. I haven't had much time lately to contribute I have been so busy with work and trying to get all templates I have started finished But I still have a long way to go yet with them unfortunatley.
Weather today is rather wet again nothing new there!! At least the Snow has gone But down came the rain so some of our roads are floooded and can't be used. Oh well Tomorrow is another day!!

3 comments:

Carol said...

I am a member of UKS, but can't seem to find this file. I would love to download it.

Carol

Tina said...

Carol
If you go to UK Scrappers it's in the template section under 3d Fan & Stand, you have to be a member for 30 days before you can access the templates.

Wil said...

wauw mooi mag ik de file
en wat maak je mooie dingen zeg super

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Mother's Day 3d Basket

Summer Flower Wreath

Summer Flower Wreath